- Margaret Williams on OPERA-KADABRA!
- Becky Christopherson on OPERA-KADABRA!
- Sydney Tanner on OPERA-KADABRA!
- Miriam Van Raalte on OPERA-KADABRA!
- cindy wright on OPERA-KADABRA!
- Audrey P. on OPERA-KADABRA!
- Gina radocchio on OPERA-KADABRA!
- Shirley Rollins on OPERA-KADABRA!
- Judy Glass on OPERA-KADABRA!
- Deanna stark on OPERA-KADABRA!
- Opera-Kadabra at LOVE INC Manhattan Beach March 15, 2014
- Opera-Kadabra at Inspiring Notes February 2, 2014
- Opera-Kadabra at Burbank Central Library
- Opera-Kadabra at LAPL Central Library
- Opera-Kadabra at Burbank Public Library!
- Opera-Kadabra!, the Summer Reading Club Finale!
- May 2013 Crowell Public Library Presents Opera-Kadabra!
- La Canada Thursday Club Review+Pics, April 2013
- Opera-Kadabra at Silverado (October 2010)
- Opera And I Review (August 2011)
“Hello, my name is Patrick Bell, and I’m the WORLD’S ONLY OPERA-SINGING MAGICIAN!”
Click Here To Watch More Videos, or scroll down for more!
“Opera and Magic collide with spectacular results in this one-of-a-kind show as classical opera arias are artfully ornamented with visual magic. Baritone Patrick Bell sings the beautiful arias that you already know and love–or will soon fall in love with–and performs stunning magic that illustrates the story of the character, affect of the music, and meaning of the text…”
I’ve figured out what I really love about Opera-Kadabra. It’s the look on an audience member’s face when they finally “get it,” that opera really is a fun, entertaining, and engaging art form.
“Opera was created as a revolutionary way of telling a story — as innovative and mind-blowing as the movies we see today.
Imagine being an audience member over a hundred years ago — before CD’s and DVD’s — the first time a tenor belted out a full-voice high C. Imagine seeing Mozart himself conducting Le Nozze di Figaro, subtly mocking the upper class with his masterpiece. Imagine …”
… And now, opera is relegated to stuffy opera houses …
BUT NO MORE!!
Turn on Closed Captions (CC) below for English translation:
Opera-Kadabra exists to inspire the young minds of future opera fans, and has converted more than a few adults as well!
Look to the list of links on the side of the page and you’ll find everything you could possibly want to know about Opera-Kadabra.